Thursday, December 6, 2007

oh yeah...I forgot about Santa!

I completely forgot to mention that we saw Santa! For some crazy reason, I thought it would be a good idea to take all 4 kids to the mall, by myself, to go see Santa. I went in with no expectations of things going smoothly, especially since I had to sit with Sydney the week before. But, if a picture of crying babies on Santa's lap is what we get, then it probably captured the memory accurately. Being the responsible parent I am, I let 2 year old Sydney hold Jake and surprisingly, everything went great. Nobody was dropped and nobody cried...well, I'm not sure about Santa, but he seemed to be doing okay!


Just a side note about Wilbina...she sent me a note yesterday to say that she will be flying to Canada on Sunday!! Yahoo!!! Not sure when she is coming to our house, but it will be any day now!! We cannot wait to meet her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Casey - it is great to see the photos of everyone growing up. We all miss you guys in Canada and I know Emilia is missing her playmates. We are looking at putting her in 3 year old kinder as playing with Matt and I must be getting rather dull by now.

Hope things continue to go well for you.