Saturday, March 19, 2011

Do I have it in me to blog?? Might just try it...

Well, this won't be a long post...I'm just refreshing my memory...and well, let's face it...it's been almost 3 years since I last posted, so maybe just maybe, I might need to relearn. Somedays there is just more to say then a facebook status update..and believe it or not, the whole world isn't on facebook! So...it would just be nice to give this another try...


So while I'm experimenting here, I'll just post a picture or two...after all, Jamie turned one last month and the Held Family blog doesn't show any signs of miss Jamie anywhere :)



Jamie's birthday was pretty uneventful. The big kids (OMG...they are 'big kids'!!) threw her a birthday party...meaning they threw balloons at her while they sang parts of 'happy birthday' to her. It was super cute! They also make cupcakes, which was great fun! I have to say, I love having a big enough family that we can have a party, without having a party!

So glad to see some spring weather coming. Jamie can actually get outside and sort of enjoy herself! The big kids are all over being outside, with the condition that there be mud. If there isn't mud to be found, surely no fun can be had, right?

Well, this is a decent first attempt to re-enter the blogging world. I'll hold off declaring myself a blogger again until I've posted more than once, okay? Ha!

:)

No comments: