Monday, April 21, 2008

It's official, I'm a working mother of 4! We're into week 3 of work, and everything is going very smoothly at home. Sydney and I are not so quick at getting out the door in the morning on pre-school days, but somehow, I still manage to get to work on time. Bina is doing great with all the kids! Thank goodness for Wilbina!!!! (It's her birthday today too....happy birthday Wilbina!!).

All 3 boys are now very good at sitting on their own, and the latest development....they can crawl! Not hands and knees crawling yet, but they definitely can get where they want to go. They are much better already than Sydney was when she first started crawling. Reality is starting to set in....I have been trained for girls...the kind that sit in one spot and play happily...and I have boys...the kind that are find one spot incredibly irritating and must visit all spots, particularly those which appear to be dangerous, messy or generally not baby-friendly. I knew this was coming, but I had a glimmer of hope that they'd be happy sitters....they are not. I think I'm actually going to have to learn how to baby proof.....ugh.

Here are some recent pics...thank goodness for Mari, since I haven't been taking a lot of pics lately. She's got me covered!

Brent & Hilary came for a visit

Waiting for our turn to go in the van!

Super sitters! Using our new skills to watch TV upright!
Sydney providing limo services to Aime & Ella
Eating cake at Drew & Colbey's birthday party
Daddy & Jake
Little bit of story time with Nicole....yep, she's giving the finger
Check out that outfit!!
Chillin' at Churchill Park
Luxury ride...do you think we attract a lot of attention??
Ryan's first swing ride! He likes it!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the return to work. Me - I am itching to be at home. I have had enough of 9-5 days at the moment. :-)