Friday, August 10, 2007

Closing Day

My apologies for not keeping the blog up to date....it's a busy time here! Today we get the keys to our new house....you would think we'd be packed wouldn't you?? We don't close at this house until next Wednesday, so apparently, we think we have all the time in the world =)

The boys are doing very well. They eat like crazy and they are growing like crazy. We won't see the doctor until sometime next week, but I suspect they'll all be over 6lbs....they look like regular little newborn babies now!

I just gave our 3 week notice at Peekaboo that we're giving up Sydney's daycare spot. I'm very sad because it has been so good for her and she really loves her teachers....not looking forward to her last day. But on the bright side, it means we'll get more time with her at home! Paul is taking parental leave for the month of September since we're not really sure when the nanny is coming....I'm really hoping for October now. Hmmm...Paul and I home together for a month....can this really be expected to go well??


Sydney is doing very well with her baby brothers. I was burping Ryan the other day and she said "Mommy be gentle. Don't hit him!" When we are eating breakfast in the morning and she hears one of the babies making noise she says "mommy, go get my brother". She is going to be a great big sister!
Here she is reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to her brothers.
We'll try to get a nice picture of all of us at our new house soon!

No comments: