Monday, October 8, 2007

The Rockton World's Fair

I love fall....and fall fairs! I was a little sceptical after the Drumbo fair, but Grampa Held and I decided to take Sydney to the Rockton World's Fair on Sunday. It was drizzling and a bit cool out, but for a little tiny town, Rockton knows how to put on a fair! Sydney had a great time, looking at the goats, cows, horses, pigs, etc. She played in the corn (way cleaner than a sandbox!!) and even went on some rides. I took her on the ferris wheel, taking my chances that she might freak out, but I think I was more nervous than she was =)



















Drew & Colbey and Carsen have passed on their bumbo chairs, and while the boys are not quite big enough to hold their heads up properly, we thought we'd try them out anyway!

I'm taking Jake to MacMaster on Wednesday for his echocardiogram that will give us a better idea of what is causing the murmer. He was sick last week with a cough and cold so he wasn't eating, etc. so it was hard to not feel like there was something wrong with him. He's over the cold and back to eating and smiling and making faces, so now it's hard to feel like there is something wrong with him. I guess we'll see on Wednesday right?


I made Paul and Nykki drag everyone out in the leaves for a picture. See how impressed daddy looks....he loves chaos =)


No comments: